Quick Links

Useful Links

Elm C of E Primary School

Find out what support you can get if you’re affected by coronavirus

Use this service to find out what help and advice you can get from the government and other organisations. You can use it for yourself or someone else.

You can find support with:

  • what to do if you’re feeling unsafe where you live, or if you’re worried about someone else
  • paying your bills, rent, or mortgage
  • getting food or medicine
  • being made redundant or unemployed, or not having any work if you’re self-employed
  • what to do if you’re worried about going in to work
  • self-isolating
  • having somewhere to live
  • mental health and wellbeing, including information for children

If you need medical help, go to NHS 111 online.

You will not get direct support from the government or organisations through this service. Instead, you will be shown resources from the government as well as from charities and other non-profit organisations that might help you.

Start now

Wash your hands, cover your face, make space


To find out what support you can get if you have been affected by Coronavirus click here Links to all Government Covid-19 Guidance and Support Guidance for parents and carers on supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic