Pupil Survey Response Data
Pupil survey Headlines May 2021
- 198 Student out of 207 answered the survey from Reception to Y6.
- 90.77% of pupil enjoy school all or most of the time
- 92.86% of pupils believe Teachers help them to do their best in all or most lessons
- 93.4% of pupils feel challenged in all or most of lessons
- 94.42% of pupils enjoy learning most or all of the time
- 98.98% of children have an adult at school they can talk to if they are worried.
- 93.91% of pupils feel that behaviour of other pupils is either always good or good most of the time.
- 100% of pupils believe that bullying either doesn’t happen or if it does happen the teachers are really good at resolving it.
- 96.45% feel safe all or most of the time at school.
- 99.49% of children feel their teachers provide them with information about their next steps.
To see the full analysis please click here: Pupil Survey May 2021